Simple Sesame Noodles





Sesame noodles are one of my very favorite things in this world. They’re great on their own for lunch, or you can toss it with any number of meats or veggies to make a more substantial meal. I’ve always loved the pre-packaged sesame noodles that I could buy in the deli of a local grocery chain. But, as with most things, I knew a homemade version had to be much better.

I’ve made this quite a few times and LOVE it. I tweaked it a bit though. I leave out the sugar, double the sesame oil, only use half the vegetable oil and half the water. I make big batches of it and keep it in the fridge for weeks. I usually like to add a bit of diced roasted red pepper as well, but I didn’t have any handy. No matter, it’s still perfect. A great dish to enjoy for lunch throughout the week! GREAT RECIPE!

Recipe >> Simple Sesame Noodles @ Ree Drummond - The Pioneer Woman Cooks

Popular Posts