Sketch-Free Broccoli and Cheese Soup





This is about the third or fourth time I've made this soup and I just wanted to tell how much I love it! My wife asks for it all the time too :) I love how easy it is...perfect for mid-week when I just want to whip up something yummy fast. Also for nights when I'm feeling sick like tonight! It's awesome to have a go-to recipe for something tasty that hardly requires any effort. So this 3rd time I just added about 2 1/4 - 1/2 cups TOTAL of cheese ~ I just used leftovers. Hmmm and only added broccoli, broccoli stems, and lots of carrot. Oh! I used 4 TB butter/flour because I was using half and half. Hehe, I ate 3 bowls ;)

Seems like a versatile soup base if you want a potato cheese soup, or a cauliflower cheese soup, which is cool.

The ground nutmeg adds a nice flavor :) ...although the flavor almost disappears after the next day, but, oh well!

Recipe >> Sketch-Free Broccoli and Cheese Soup @ Peas and Crayons

Popular Posts