Peanut Butter Fudge Cup





These were incredible, and so easy! My scoop was a bit more than 1 tablespoon, which of course I didn't find out until after batch one came out of the oven with the cookies overflowing the muffin tin! Oops. Still great, they were just on the big side, which meant it took more fudge to fill them, which meant I had to double the fudge. Lesson learned for next time, use my measuring spoon, which I know is actually 1 tbsp, instead.

But, great recipe, very easy and delicious and I'm already imagine how to change up some of the flavors for other treats -- perhaps instead of PB cookie, do more of a sugar cookie batch with some mint flavor. :). I rarely make sweets, but it's the perfect amount to share half and enjoy the rest without TOO much guilt ;)

Recipe >> Peanut Butter Fudge Cups @ Butter with a Side of Bread

Popular Posts