Cranberry Cream Cheese Dip





I just made this last night and I doubled the cumin because I couldn’t taste it at all at 1/4 tsp and I cut the sugar down to 1 cup. My nephew and I just taste tested it and it hasn’t set the 4 hours for the flavors to meld like the recipe says and we are already hooked! I can’t wait to see how it tastes tomorrow. I’m sure this will be a big hit. We tried it on mini tortilla chip rounds and on the originial Wheat Thins and I like it both ways.

Just a little tip on handling the jalapeno. I do this all the time and I never get burns from the seeds. I cut the stem end off and make sure to only touch the outside area down near the other end. Use the knife to cut around the inside between the membrane/seeds and the outer layer, separating the membrane from it. Now, holding the jalapeno carefully, slice the jalapeno down the middle longways, cutting it in half. Use the tip of the knife to scrape out the membrane and seeds and then put it in a mini chopper or chop by hand.

Recipe >> Cranberry Cream Cheese Dip @ JamieCooksItUp.Net

Popular Posts