Bloomin’ Onion Bread



This was so good!!! We had mom and dad down for dinner and I saw this recipe and picture at The Girl Who Ate Everything who got it from The Changable Table {she has step by step pictures on her blog} and I just had to make it! It is seriously so gooey from the melted cheese. The butter, green onion, and poppy seed sauce on top really takes this bread to the next level. The first time I made this, I took a risk and did two loaves because it sounded like it would taste that good. I took the second risk by taking it to a party without even tasting it. It was certainly a hit. That was the first thing most people complimented on their plates. This is now my “go to” dish when I travel to potlucks because it never fails to please. I wouldn’t dare make it at home for just my family and I for fear that I would eat it all.

Recipe >> Bloomin’ Onion Bread @ The Girl Who Eat Everything

Popular Posts